|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Gender||Unknown, if she even has any; self-identifies as female|
|Hair||Green with Yellow Tips|
|Eye||Green with Light-Blue Sclera|
|Height||Dependent On Water|
|Weight||Dependent On Water|
|B-W-H||Dependent On Water|
|Host||Kurusu Kimihito (Unofficial)|
"Well, it was Suu's fault that you caught a cold... I should apologize as well. But Suu doesn't mind! Because she loves her Master!" - Suu talking by herself for the first time. 
Suu is a Slime Girl that snuck into Kurusu's house without notice while looking for sources of water. She is the fourth girl to move in with him, albeit unofficially. Prior to her appearance Slimes were still considered fictional creatures by humans and, thanks to Ms. Smith not wanting to bother, are still thought of that way outside of the people she interacts with.
As a Slime, Suu's true form is a large mass of a transparent blue gelatinous slime. She also has a mass of green "hair" with three yellow "antenna" on the tips. For easier interaction with Humans, Suu shapes herself into a somewhat humanoid form that, according to Miia and Cerea, is unheard of for a Slime to be able to do.
Suu normally shapes herself to be about the same the size and build as Papi, but when she absorbs a certain amount of water, she chooses a more mature form: she becomes taller, bouncier, and curvier than usual. The excess water goes straight to her bust and hips. When dehydrated enough, she becomes small enough to fit into a small bucket -- showing as only a head and hands peeping over the rim.While usually naked, Suu occasionaly wears only a raincoat and boots, since any other clothes would just get wet and dirty from contact with her, or wouldn't fit due to her constantly changing sizes.
At first glance, Suu seems to be a childish and simple-minded individual. She has a rather innocent, happy and sunny disposition and seems to be pretty friendly. While she does not have a malicious personality, her apparent obliviousness to the world around her can cause her to sometimes endanger people's lives by accidentaly suffocating them with her own body.
Because of their similar personalities, Suu gets along very well with Papi, and they are frequently seen playing together. Suu appears to be quite impressed by the protective concern Papi has shown towards her, and seems to have chosen her friend as a role model.
Suu's main method of learning seems to be through mimicking the actions of others; such as Miia, Cerea, and Papi. It initially seemed like Suu was unable to talk, and the only things she said were phrases mimicked from others. Kimihito theorized that mimicking was how Suu communicated.
It's eventually shown that the childish, simple-mindedness and oblivious aspects of Suu's personality seem to be a façade she keeps up for yet unknown reasons. When she was taking care of a sick Kimihito, and the suggestions of the other girls were only making things worse, Suu dropped the façade and cured him herself. She then, in front of everybody, talked by herself to reveal she's fallen in love with him, to everyone's great shock. When called out on it, Suu immediatly returned to mimicking.
While normally friendly, Suu can be angered when succesfully provoked. So far, the only time this has happened was when both Papi and Kimhito, arguably the two people closest to her, were in danger. When Suu was angry, she showed willingness to resort to violence for the first time.
Even before the revelation about her true personality, it was already strongly implied Suu was more intelligent than it seemed. She did seem to genuinly enjoy playing with the children. And went out of her way to save a girl's life, despite not mimicking it from anyone. She also very carefully chose her words to ask the girl if she was okay while still pretending to mimick. She even did the same thing in an attempt to assure Papi when it seemed she (Suu) might die. She even remained calm, despite freaking out earlier when Papi flew her over a lake. And when she was saved, she comfortingly assured Papi she was okay. 
When it comes to food, Suu will eat practically anything, even if it is not actually food. Or rather, Suu will absorb anything she can digest that happens to enter her body. She might not even have a sense of taste. It is hinted however that she needs some form of sustenance, as when short on food, Suu says that she can eat anything she can digest and that Kurusu didn't need to get food for her, rather than saying she didn't need to eat. 
Skills and TraitsEdit
- Liquid Body: As her physical makeup is a liquid substance, her body acts in the same way. She can place people and objects inside of her body, or have them pass through. This makes her difficult to catch, as she can simply pass through the restraint, such as with Rachne's webs.
- Invulnerability: Her physical makeup also makes her seemingly immune to any form of physical damage, as seen when Centorea's sword harmlessly passed through her. Even when she solidifies herself, she is still immune to any form of blunt impact, as seen when she used herself as a living shield to protect a girl from being hit by a truck. 
- Adhesive body: Suu also has the ability to stick to any surface, such as ceilings.
- Poison and Disease Immunity: Due to her unique biology, Suu cannot catch any Human diseases. She is also capable of consuming any foods that could result in food poisoning to both Humans and Extraspecies, and even discerning what's poisonous and what isn't. The only side effect being that she develops a more abrasive way of speaking after eating poison and poisoning the liquid she spat at Draco.
- Water absorption: As it's seemingly her only basic need, Suu is capable of absorbing water into her body. All she has to do is make physical contact with water and it will be absorbed. However, it's not clear if it happens automatically or if Suu can control it. Depending on how much water she absorbs she can also change her size and body proportions. She can also expel her internal water in pressurized streams from any part of her body. Suu is also capable of filtering her own internal water. Her breasts are capable of storing the same volume of water as a fish tank.
- Healing: Suu has shown that she is capable of curing at least a severe cold by having the sick person drink from her internal water. The exact process behind this hasn't been revealed.
- Shapeshifting: Suu seems to have an almost complete control over her own biology, which grants her shapeshifting powers that might even surpass that of a Shapeshifter like Doppel. For one, Suu can mimic the appearance of anyone, Human and Extraspecies alike. Suu's shapeshifting is so versatile, she can even transform into clothes or objects, like boxes. She seems to have enough control over her own anatomy that she can control her own solidity and texture, as seen when she transformed into clothes without making whoever wore her wet. Miia once thought of using this ability to have Suu be "worn" by Papi and Mero to disguise them as Humans. The disguises were capable of fooling Kimihito and Ms Smith.
However, unlike Shapeshifters, Suu's shapeshifting has one major drawback: her antenna and signature eyes will always be visible. Also, repeatedly changing forms in a short time is exhausting for her. The slime that makes up her eyes stores the information she needs to imitate people accurately.
- Size shifting: Suu changes in size depending on the amount of water in her body. The more water she absorbs, the larger (and more voluptuous) she becomes. Also, with the absorbtion of certain products, such as a full tank of experimental fertiliser, she can grow to be giant size.
- Slime Tentacles: The two tentacles that are part of her "hair" are actually prehensile appendages. They can grab things, absorb water and perform tentacle rape. They might be more useful than her hands, as those are not that strong due to a lack of muscle and bone.
- No sense of taste: Since Suu's mouth is only ornamental, she may not have a sense of taste. Because of this, she has no problem eating food that tastes absolutely disgusting, such as Miia's cooking, or things that aren't considered food.
- Voice-Mimicry: Suu is also capable of perfectly mimicking people's voices, though she hasn't used it in combination with a disguise yet.
- Mind reading: When touching someone's head with her antenna, called her "Slime Feeler", Suu can view their memories, thoughts and emotions. Combined with her ability to mimic voices, it allows her to broadcast a person's thoughts to everyone in her area.
- Fast learner: Suu also seems to be a fast learner, having learned to talk interact with others in few days, and later on is able to mimic her friend's word-for-word in order to help them "talk" with Kimihito while he was sick, and eventually started speaking on her own.
- Eidetic memory: It's implied Suu may possess eidetic memory, as she was capable of perfectly memorizing and mimicking everything that was said and demonstrated to her when Kimihito was sick.
- Acting: Suu seems to be a convincing enough actress that she can fool everybody around her into thinking she's not as smart than she actually is.
- Miscellaneous: Suu has no need to breathe. 
- Weaknesses: Despite all these strengths, Suu is not invincible. Throwing her in a body of water can temporarily immobilize and stun her, as she becomes diluted. If the body of water is large enough, like a lake, the dilution effect would be strong enough to kill her. Heavy rain is also dangerous to her, as the impact of all the water drops dissolves any part of her body exposed to it.
Also, exposing her to higher temperatures dries her out.  If she dries out, she shrinks in size, to the point where she can fit in a small bucket, and makes her lose her humanoid form.  However, doing so is the equivalent of starving her, and during that time Suu will mercilessly molest anything with even the slightest trace of moisture on them, no matter the circumstances.
Suu first appeared in a pot while Kurusu was teaching Miia how to cook. The slime latched onto her face and knocked her out before darting into a crack. After Cerea tells him what it was, Kurusu goes to wet a cloth for Miia's head; only for the slime to pop out of the small bucket he was using. Cerea tried to strike at it with her sword; with no success. Suu then rushed them and left; leaving them both covered in her slime.
The slime later watched Cerea and Kurusu as they washed each-other in the shower, and later snuck into the shower. Both Cerea and Kurusu panicked, and Cerea wound up getting knocked out. The slime then wrapped up Kurusu and revealed a humanoid form; much to his shock. She then began to hug and wash him, mimicking the actions of the other girls while using her body to rinse him.
But then she accidentally absorbed his head into her body, almost drowning him. However Kurusu dove into the water to get her off by diluting her. Later, after she expelled excess water to reform back into her normal form, Kurusu, Miia, and Cerea debated on what to do with her while she played video games with Papi in the background. 
After a while she begins taking in and touching many things she can get. She then shows them that she learns by mimicking them when Papi told them about her name she gave her. 
- She is the only girl not to be brought to Kurusu by Ms. Smith.
- She is the only character who did not have a name, but rather one was given to her by Papi.
- Like the other girls however, her name derived from her species name: "Suu" from Slime.
- Papi names her after the Japanese onomatopoiea slimy objects make; "Suu"
- When Cerea mentions she's disappointed to learn slimes are not as easy to kill as RPGs had led her to believe, she is referencing the Dragon Quest games, where Slimes (the same color as Suu) are usually the very first random enemy encounter and are the easiest monster in the game series to defeat.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Chapter 13
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Chapter 9
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Chapter 8
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Chapter 20
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Volume 2 Omakes
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Chapter 18
- ↑ Chapter 13
- ↑ Chapter 14
- ↑ Chapter 12
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Chapter 10