|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Height||350-500 cm (11'6"-16'5")(Tentacles Stretchable)|
Oct is a Scylla who, thanks to the influence of The Little Mermaid narrative, has long been believed by the Mermaid Kingdom to be a sea witch. Wrongly accused of causing the current "elopement problem" plaguing the populace, Oct seeks to clear the kingdom's misunderstandings so that she may live in peace.
Oct's appearance if that of a Scylla, with tentacles acting as her legs from her hips down. She appears to prefer loose fitting, if not some what revealing, clothing, with her apparent main outfit consisting of a loose cloak that opens down her midsection, where she wears a slingshot micro bikini underneath.
Her hair appears to be smaller tentacles, with two larger ones draping over the sides of her face. Her overall appearance is quite attractive, if not mysterious due to the amount of clothing she wears to cover herself. Her eyes seem to be without pupils at a distance, but in fact have fat horizontal pupils, not unlike octopus eyes.
Oct's personality appears to be very playful, similar to Rachnera, as she appears to enjoy fondling the other characters with her tentacles is openly flirtatious, and seemingly quite confident. She quickly shows thanks towards Kimihito and the other girls when they offer to help clear her name, even going as far as to promise Kimihito with a "nice reward" when they are done. She speaks in Osaka dialect.
Skills and TraitsEdit
- Cooking: Oct appears to be very talented in cooking various assortments of seafood. She operates her own seaside cafe where her specialty is Takoyaki, which ironically includes octopi as the main ingredient.
- Scylla Phsyiology:
- Dexterity: Oct appears to be very talented in the use of her many tentacles, being able to use them to subdue people with bondage. Her abilities in this regard rival even Rachnera but are not as effective as Suu.
- Ink Discharge: Oct has the ability to shoot ink, but this is sometimes involuntary if it builds up because she has no real use for it.
Scylla, also known as Cecaelia, are a demihuman liminal race with the upper body of a human and the lower body of an octopus.
Associated with Greek mythology, the Scylla are thought of as an aggressively solitary species that reside within underwater caves and ocean-borne cliff faces; however, some myths claim that the Scylla share a symbiotic partnership with the whirlpool-producing Charybdis.
The race also have a reputation of being sea witches, possessing vast power over the ocean tides, weather and moon, though there is no truth to these claims, rumors still persist.
- Oct's name is derived from "Octopus", which in reference to her animal basis.
- One of Oct's favourite games is Splatoon; where she plays as an Inkling Roller-user.