|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Height||~173cm? height can vary depending on how high she stands on her tail|
Miia (ミーア, Mīa) is a Lamia (Snake Girl) and the first girl to be placed with Kurusu as part of the Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill. She has has fallen in love with him after staying with him, to the point of wanting to have copious amounts of sexual intercourse with him. She always refers to him as "Darling (ダーリン Dārin)", even when speaking to others about him.
Miia has long bright red hair and amber eyes with slitted snake pupils. Her ears are large, pointy and red, she has fangs and a long tongue. She also has small scales on her cheeks.
Her most noticable physical trait is her long, red snake tail. Her full length is said to be 8 meters (26 feet), suggesting her tail is approximatly 7 meters (22 feet) long.
Miia is incredibly enthusiastic about the smallest things, having a very bubbly and slightly child-like nature. She is also very flirtatious, trying to seduce Kurusu on multiple occasions. When Kurusu told her and Cerea to think of Suu as a child, she briefly fantasized of having had a child with him.
She is very possessive of Kurusu, becoming very irritated whenever one of the other girls makes a move on him. Under the effects of a full moon, however, she lost much of her reasoning, acting almost solely on her instinct and feelings for Kurusu, going so far as to be willing to allow Centorea and Papi to join in while having sex with him, so long as she could be with him.
However, despite her naturally cheerful demenor, Miia is not as emotionally mature as she would appear. She has, on a few rare occasions, become upset and angry at other people to the point of almost striking them with her tail, and when Papi and Centaurea moved in, she became a little more clingy and jealous. And despite her flirtatious nature with Kurusu, she has gotten very shy and embarrased around him when he has done something perverted towards her (granted they were accidents on his part) to the point of calling him a pervert and an idiot.
Skills and TraitsEdit
- Lamia physiology
- Cold Blooded: Due to being a reptile, she is also a poikilothermic. If she isn't in a warm enough environment, her bodily functions will slow down and she will feel the need to hibernate. 
- Skin Shedding: At certain periods in her life, like a normal snake, she starts shedding the skin of her tail, which according to her, is more embarrassing then being seen naked.
- Snake tail: Her most noticable trait, her tail, is a very strong and dexterous part of her body. It is strong enough to crush metal pipes without her noticing (when under the effect of a Full Moon), and accidently dislocated Kimihito's shoulder by strangling him. She can also coil up her tail and use it as a spring to launch herself great distances. Because of the tail, Miia is also skilled at climbing trees. 
- Erogenous zone: The tip of her tail is shown to be a very sensitive erogenous zone to the point that touching it repeatedly can cause her to orgasm.
- Superhuman durability: Aside from being temporarily stunned, Miia recieved absolutly no injuries from a Centaur stampeding over her.
- Expert swimmer: Miia's also a good swimmer, and can even swim backwards. This, combined with her ability to use her tail as a spring, allows her to keep up with a mermaid.
- Horrible cook: Miia is currently being taught to cook by Kurusu, she herself claiming that it would help her look better as a wife in his eyes. However her cooking is outright terrible. On at least 2 occasions giving people food poisoning. Suu, due to her unique biology, seems to be the only person who can eat it without any ill effects. Because of this, Kimihito has banned her from cooking until she reads a cookbook.
- Martial arts training: When Miia expects to go into a fight, she takes on martial arts stance, suggesting she may have some combat training.
Miia is placed with Kurusu as part of the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill" by Sumisu, despite his not actually being a part of the program. At first she thought that he would be afraid of her, since she was half-snake. However his kindness and effort put into making sure she was happy (to the point of remodeling many parts of his home for her convenience) quickly impressed her.
As time passed, Miia eventually fell in love with him. Although Kurusu appears to feel the same way, there is a stipulation in the exchange program that prohibits interbreeding between humans and beast creatures. Violating this law would result in Kurusu being severely punished. This doesn't stop Miia from making advances on him whenever she gets the chance, however.
Later on, when Papi became a resident of the house, Miia thought she was just a child and didn't believe she had to worry about any competition; however, upon finding out that Papi was as old as she is, she quickly changed her attitude and warned Papi to "keep her hands off him".
Later, Cerea became the third resident of the house, much to Miia's dismay. She tried to assert her dominance over the group by claiming that as the first resident of the house, only for a fight to break out between the three in the park; Ms.Smith quickly got involved and tried to shoot them with her tranquilizer gun in order for them to not accidently injure anyone, including themselves, only for Kurusu to take all three shots unknowingly. Miia and the others later apologized for their behavior.
At one point she tried to cook for Kurusu, only for her skin to start shedding; much to her embarrassment, Kurusu was forced to peel it off for her, and she tried to award him with her food, only to find out that it made Papi and Cera very sick due to her simply guessing on how to make it instead of reading a cookbook. Later on, Kurusu started teaching her how cook properly, only for them to be interrupted by a Slime Girl springing out of the pot, temporarily knocking her out. After Kurusu reverted her to a more harmless state, she, Cera, and Kurusu were left puzzled on what to do with her. 
Later on, the Slime Girl (Now named Suu) continued to cause trouble around the house, accidentally adsorbing many objects around the house and getting slime everywhere, much to their dismay. While the two of them are angry at her, they are surprised when Suu slowly learns to talk. They then start talking about bringing her to Ms. Smith; however, when Miia points out that Suu probably didn't come here legally and she could be put in prison, Papi quickly leaves with her. Miia and Cerea try to go after her but are stopped by the arrival of Ms. Smith.
Later on Miia talks with Kurusu on the phone about Suu staying with them. At first she and Cera are hesitant about Suu staying, but they quickly change their minds when Kurusu tells them to think of her as a child, with Miia even thinking of a having a baby with Kurusu someday; however, when Kurusu arrived home, Miia told him a little too late that Ms. Smith had arrived, culminating in the encounter with Ms. Smith they had wanted to avoid. 
Almost immediately Miia, Cera, and Papi started panicking over what Ms. Smith would do to Suu, but Kurusu was too busy with the remodeling of his home to pay too much attention. Despite him thinking the remodeling was for Suu, the the of them took her and hid in the park, all the while hiding from what they thought were Smith's "minions" (in reality they were Meroune's escorts).
- Her name is derived from her species name: "Miia" from Lamia
- In her youth, she enjoyed reading Fairy Tales, and fantasized about being carried in the arms of a prince (Kurusu in this case).
- According to Sumisu, Lamia are an all-female race, as are some others such as Harpies.
- In the Omake of Chapter 7, Miia's waist was said to be her most attractive physical trait.
- Miia has several traits similar to other anime/manga characters:
- The way she refers to Kurusu as "'Darling (ダーリン, Dārin)" is very similar to how Lum refers to Ataru in Urusei Yatsura.
- The tip of Miia's tail is very sensitive, much like Lala from To LOVEる.
- Miia somewhat resembles Chizuru Minamoto from Kanokon in terms of personality, horrible cooking skills, and their desperate attempts to have sex with their lover.
- In Chapter 10, she wears a military uniform, an eyepatch, and a beret with a FOX emblem, a clear shoutout to the Metal Gear Franchise, specifically the character Naked Snake/Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.
- Later in Chapter 18, Miia dresses as Solid Snake and hides under a cardboard box (both of which being a shapeshifted Suu) while spying on Kurusu and Sumisu on a supposed "date."