|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
|Voiced by||Saki Ogasawara|
|Monster Species||Huang Long|
Fan Long is a Huang Long that appears in Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online.
Similiar to a Lamia, Fan Long's upper body has a human appearance, she has a cute face and golden blonde hair tied in a pigtail with a red ribbon and sprouts 2 small deer-like antlers, with a small ornament tied to her right antler. She wears Asian-styled clothing and has a similar colored fan in her left hand. Her lower half is a large yellowish, dragon-like tail, with red manes flowing to the very end of her tail.
Skills and TraitsEdit
- Huang Long Physiology:
- Cold Blooded: Fan Long, like all dragons, is poikilothermic due to being a reptile. Because of this, whenever the surrounding temperature drops, she will feel the need to hibernate.
- Dragon Skin: Being a subspecies of Dragon, Her scales are stronger than steel, able to block cutting weapons and even deflect bullets. However, this only counts on her tail.
- Prehensile Tail: Fan Long can use her tail to grab things.
- Superhuman Strength: As a Huan Long (a subspecies of Dragon), Fan Long has greater strength than a human (*If counting the tail as support*)
Attacks 1 opponent 2 times at 1.5x damage
Huang Long or The Yellow Dragon are creatures that is the incarnation of the Yellow Deity. Known to be born from virgins who saw a yellow ray of light towards the Northern Dipper.
And they are the inspirations behind the Chinese Royal Dragons.
- Huang Long means "Yellow Dragon" in Chinese, a notable monster in Chinese mythology, usually referring to a guardian named Yellow Deity that incarnating to Huang Long. Known to be born to a Chinese concubine, became the Chinese Royal Dragon.
- Huang Longs are sometimes confused with Ryu-jins for some reason, as both the Huan Long and the Ryu-jin are based off of Asian dragons, if hailing from different parts of Asia (the Ryu-jins are from Japan, while Huan Longs are from China).
- Huang Long is more related to the Ryu-jins rater than Lamias (since they are both Asian Dragons)