|Gallery | Quotes | Relationship|
Fal is a Gryphon in Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Online.
Like those of a Centaur's bodyframe, Fal's lower half are like those of a white Lion, each paw having black claws, her skin is pale colored, her hair is white, matching those of her lower half's fur, she also possesses gold talons, gold ornaments, and haing a red and gold crown, resembling a horned eagle, her clothing are consited of only dark blue skirt and bra, each held by gold frame.
Skills and Traits Edit
- Gryphon Physiology:
Zoological Classification Edit
The Gryphon are a demi-human liminal race with the upper body of a human, the lower body of a lion and the wings of an eagle.
Because the lion was traditionally considered the king of the beasts and the eagle the king of birds, the Gryphon was thought to be an especially powerful and majestic creature and became a symbol and guardian of divine power as well as protectors from evil, witchcraft and secret slander. Gryphons are also known for possessing and guarding treasure and priceless possessions.
- In popular culture, the Gryphon species has long held a rivalry with the Dragon species for the title of "King of all Creatures".
- In legend, Gryphons not only mated for life, but if either partner died, then the other would continue the rest of its life alone, never to search for a new mate. They will often search for years to take vengeance over a slain mate or child.
- A Gryphon's claw was believed to have medicinal properties and one of its feathers could restore sight to the blind. Goblets fashioned from griffin claws and Gryphon eggs were highly prized in medieval European courts.
- The species are highly prized as aerial steeds due to their gracefulness and valour as well as their stubbornness and loyalty.
- It is said that a Gryphon's favoured food is horse flesh, putting them in conflict with the Centaur race. In contradiction to this predatory relationship, the Hippogriff is the resulting offspring of a liaison between a Gryphon and a Mare (or Centaur); although it should be stated the Hippogriffs are not well received within Gryphon society